Consulting and development provided encompass the following:
- Programmatic development with school faculty and staff.
- Building structures for staff supervision and management of mentoring program.
- Training for and advocacy to all relevant offices and departments.
- Parent training.
- Development of recruitment plan and matching for peer mentors.
- Development of workshops to train peer mentors.
- Development of workshops to train mentees.
- Development of curriculum (including workbook and activities) which constitute the peer-mentoring program.
- Development of closure programming for mentors at mentees (when a mentoring relationship comes to an end).
- Development of multi-tiered evaluation of the Peer Mentoring Program for Students with ASDs, including mentee assessment of program’s efficacy, mentee self assessments, peer mentor assessments, and programmatic evaluation.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss tailoring a program, whether it is in a school or agency. Email email@example.com.